Sunday, November 6, 2022

A COCKLESS MONK AND THAT BANANA

 


 Chapter Two. Part 3.

A COCKLESS MONK AND THAT BANANA

 

The toast popped up with a clang. Throwing the skin into the waste bin, he turned and attacked the butter, smearing some thickly onto the hot slices, placing then two more slices into the toaster. Whilst that hummed away, occasionally creaking as the wires glowed red hot, he broke the banana in two and coated both in honey and presented it to her.

“Here, take this half and masticate with it.”

“Oh, the lord bless me, how interesting this dessert is becoming. You want me to shove this inside myself and then you eat it out. Let me guess. Your half you place in your arsehole for me to eat. Yes?”

He laughed. “No silly girl, chew it, not use it between your legs. In your mouth - till it is a lump free paste and then with lots of saliva, spit the mess into this bowl I am holding. Is sex the only thing in your head?”

She nodded enthusiastically to the question and swaying with the hypnotic music, chewed, loving the taste and regretting not being able to swallow.

He in the meantime was doing the same and they both filled the bowl with perfect timing. This he placed into the microwave. She circled her arms around his waste from behind, resisting the urge to fondle his eggs again.

“Do you think I’m sexy? Tell me, tell me. Do you like fucking me?” She whispered into an ear.

 Not answering but giving her nipples a tiny nibble, he took the hot banana out. She looked at the steam rising.

“I hope you don’t intend to try and put boiling banana into me?”

“Oh, I fully intend to do so. It will rapidly cool down once I have it ready. As for like fucking you, wait till after the film.”

Now the second set of toast was buttered and coated in the smear of mashed honey-banana, and the slices divided onto the plates. He completed the dish with a light coating of cinnamon, and just a little squirt of lemon essence. Each square was converted into two triangles, a plate was placed along with a serviette in her hand.

“Now baby girl, grab your coke, sit down and munch away whilst we continue to watch”

 Sitting together, eating from the plates they held, he stopped the music and pushing play, the film continued. Smacking her lips and licking fingers coated in honey and banana, “Can you go back a bit. I want to read what the ugly monk shouts out when his huge cock comes out that fat old nun’s pussy that he was banging from behind on the alter table, when it fell off after he had shot his wad. That was so funny. Turn up the sound. I love the way she screeches. Do you think it was from pleasure or pain?”

She tried to quill her laughter as she took another bite. “Mmmm. This tastes really good. Thank-you very much.”

“Baby girl, I have no idea. I have never had the opportunity to fuck a fat old nun over an altar.”

The scene restarted. ‘Oooo ahh, Oooh ahh’, screamed the nun through the surround sound speakers. The monk’s dick comes out and still squirting holy spunk, falls off onto the floor, wriggling a bit.

The next sub-titles come up as the docked dick monk screams out. ‘Oh Lord, have mercy on my wicked shameless, sinning soul for taking advantage of the devil’s dark hairy cave of demonic lustful desires. And I will repeat a thousand Hail Marys if you put it back on.”

She handed him the empty plate, wiped her fingers again, and clutching  her sides, bended over double and let out peel after peel of laughter. Between gasps she stood up. “Put it on pause for a moment. And this is supposed to scare me. Okay; it’s a bit brutal. Now I am going to wash my hands and you better the same. I am not letting you glue up my box flaps with honey and banana.” 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WILL THE REAL Pamela Schneider Please stand up!

  WILL THE REAL Pamela Schneider please stand up, please stand up! Für Deutsch bitte nach unten scrollen     IS SHE HER ?    Has it re...